Welcome to Rustic Creations where you will find unique handmade items for your home. We offer a wide variety of items such as distressed picture frames, quote frames, and inspirational signs.

We are in the process of doing a website "make-over"! You can access it at www.handmaderusticcreations.com
probably starting toward the end of February, beginning of March.

We are taking orders, so please check us out on facebook here... www.facebook.com/rusticcreations1
or email us at info@handmaderusticcreations.com

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Gingerbread Show This Weekend!

Check out the whole list of vendors for this weekend and print your coupon for show at http://www.msgingerbreadhouse.com/ Don't forget to come by and see me at the Gingerbread House located at the Ag Museum in Jackson, MS...Starts at 4pm-8pm Friday and opens Sat. 9am-4pm. Last Chance for the last minute Chirstmas presents. I appreciate the understanding of ALL my customers and Want to say a big Thank You for all of your support. Jeff and I really thank you. I really enjoy this business... And I hope that I can continue to keep doing this and spreading God's messages through our work. I love to hear all of you say that these signs or shadowboxes remind you of HIM. SO I plan to keep it up... Just a note on Customer Orders...all of them will be out of my house by the Dec. 20th! My children get out of school on the soon for Christmas and I plan to be at home with them until the beginning of the year! I hope all of you guys enjoy your Christmas Season! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!





post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shana,
I ordered 2 of your name boards for my family for Christmas and they LOVED them! I also have the priviledge of having my own (Hadley) board hanging in my kitchen (thanks to Mary Peyton) and I LOVE it!!!!! You did a great job on those and I just wanted to say thanks!

Who are We?

We are family owned and operated based in the heart of Mississippi for over 4 years. Just a wife, her husband, and 3 small boys loving each other, loving God, and working to create original pieces for others to treasure in their homes.

About our Products

We strive to give you the highest quality craftsmanship possible. We take pride in challenging ourselves to come up with the most orginial pieces for your family to enjoy.

Ordering Information

We are now accepting orders


Please feel free to email us at info@handmaderusticcreations.com

or check us out on Facebook www.facebook.com/rusticcreations1